- 1In 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until wilted and tender. Cool slightly.
- 2In medium bowl, beat egg. Stir in feta cheese, ricotta cheese, dill, salt, nutmeg and pepper until well blended. Stir in cooked spinach.
- 3Heat oven to 400°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; place crust flat on lightly floured surface. If necessary, press out folds or creases. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds. Repeat with second crust.
- 4Press rounds in bottom and up sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon spinach mixture into each pie crust-lined cup.
- 5Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until filling is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool tartlets 5 minutes; remove from pans. Garnish with pimiento. Serve warm.